Sunday, July 1, 2012

Virginia

I was able to have great trip to Virginia.   First, I had a quick stop in Draper to see Monson and Bailey and Wills.

 Then I was off to see the girls. 


 Eliza's hair is getting very long so sponge rollers are they way to curl it up. I didn't get the after pictures!

 The girls love the pool.


Robin and Charlie took an anniversary trip so William flew in to join me.  We had a wonderful time with the girls. For some reason I didn't take pictures when we were with the girls on our own. We were having too much fun.  William and I took a few days to check our some family history sites. We found Jolly Pond. We didn't find any connection to the Jolley line and the pond but it was a fun find.



1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures, Mom! I love the one with Clair in sponge rollers! I miss those girlies!

    ReplyDelete