Sunday, November 7, 2010

Monson

I had a great time in Arizona. Bailey and I were able to have a day of fun. Monson was happy to be with us. We had pedicures, lunch with Wills, went to a "chick flick" matinee and did some shopping. Then I spent 2 days being the live-in-grandma. Monson and I played and played.

We went on a walk every morning.









On Saturday Wills, Bailey, Monson and I went to a Fall Festival. It was the warmest Fall Festival I ever attended. There was a giant corn maze and pig races. (not pictured)
There was a Carousel:


Petting Zoo:

Pumpkin Patch:



Thanks for a great vacation!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I noticed that the your last three posts are only about your grandkids. You must love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!!! It was so much fun having you with us that week! Monson had a blast and so did we! So come back soon! I love the post and all the pictures :)
    Love you Mom!

    ReplyDelete